Careers at Avreo
1. Systems Engineer
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and any supporting information via Email. Include the job title in the Subject line of your email.
The Systems Engineer will perform regular checks and routine operations to systems, virtual environments, servers, workstations, critical applications and LAN Networks to ensure reliable performance of the IT infrastructure. The successful candidate will carry out 3nd tier support tickets and maintain all aspects of the Active Directory. He/She will ensure all backup and recovery requirements of the company are met, tested and reviewed frequently. He/She will also contribute to design, planning and implementation of all engineering projects as required and provide proactive team involvement towards services, product and process improvement initiatives. The candidate will be responsible for effectively managing case escalations while maintaining a high level of customer communication. They will have experience in providing customer support over the phone and via e-mail. This is a great opportunity to learn and develop within a successful company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing level 3 engineer support on all Avreo production environments.
- Participates in on-going training concerning Avreo products and related technologies.
- Work with level 2 support and/or product development personnel to troubleshoot and workaround product issues.
- Create Knowledge Base Articles / Technical Notes.
- File enhancement requests and work with product management / product marketing to understand requested product enhancements.
- Prioritize both time and projects, working independently.
- Listen, comprehend and communicate on the fly.
- Excellent communication/customer service skills.
- Undying enthusiasm for computers and technology.
- Consistently providing customers with a high level of quality support.
- Responsible for the hardware and software maintenance of all application servers.
- Responsible for administration of Avreo corporate network and servers.
- Excellent customer support skills 3 to 4+ years of high-level technical support in Windows environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- 3+ years of technical experience with computer software, including the installation and configuration of Windows programs.
- Good technical skills in Windows, 3+ years, and Virtual Environments (Hyper-V) 1+ years and Active Directory, 3+ years.
- Highly self-motivated and independent.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Well-organized with the ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision.
- Advanced understanding of the Windows platform; advanced Active Directory.
- Advanced understanding of the Windows Virtualization implementation vi Hyper Visor.
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Server Technologies such as SQL Server, MSMQ, NTFS.
- Advanced understanding of TCP/IP and LAN/WAN environments.
- Advanced PC/Hardware troubleshooting.
- Microsoft and/or CISCO Certification
- Previous Healthcare Experience
2. Product Development Team Member
To apply this position, please submit your resume and any supporting information via Email. Include the job title in the Subject line of your email.
We are seeking an entry level Product Development team member with strong technical writing and communication skills to write and maintain software specifications.
- Document and assist in developing Avreo product specifications.
- Assist in writing internal policy and procedure documents.
- Provide general editing for documents and marketing materials.
- Excellent writing and documentation skills. Experience writing according to a style guide.
- Advocate for the user.
- Excellent researcher.
- Self starter.
- Ability to be productive in the Home Office environment.
- Detail oriented while not losing focus of the big picture.
- Ability to learn and follow existing processes.
Nice to Have
- Technical writing experience a plus
- Software company experience a plus
- Radiology experience a plus
- Market research and marketing experience a plus
- Graphics and mockup experience a plus (PhotoShop, Balsamiq, SnagIt)
- Minimum requirement: Bachelors degree in field related to software, engineering, writing, or instructional design.