interWORKS Mobile is your answer to accessing referential radiology images anytime, anywhere. In a matter of minutes, you can connect to an interWORKS version 7 server from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. It’s just that easy to have your patients’ diagnostic reports and images at your fingertips.
interWORKS Mobile for iOS offers:
- Intuitive search
- Real-time access to images and signed reports
- Ability to choose which series to view
- Ability to select different layouts
- Pinch-zoom capability
To access study images and reports with interWORKS Mobile for iOS, you need:
- Access to interWORKS version 7 server
- interWORKS user name and password provided by an affiliated healthcare organization. Due to the nature of the healthcare information available in interWORKS Mobile, you will not be able to create a new user account within the app.
- iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch
- This app is for review purposes only. It is not intended to be used as a diagnostic viewer. interWORKS Mobile is not available for interWORKS Dayhawk version 7.
If you are an authorized representative from an Avreo customer, please visit Avreo Support to get assistance.
For ordering physicians and others who have specific questions about image access, please contact the affiliated healthcare organization who provides this access.